SANTA CLARA, Calif. & SHENZHEN, China – January 4, 2017 — Boly Inc., a global high-tech company headquartered in Silicon Valley, is pleased to announce its latest patent pending technology for renewable energy at the Consumer Electronics Show at CES in Las Vegas.
BolySolar is creating an evolving set of solar system technologies that will revolutionize the energy industry. At CES 2017, Boly will announce its fourth renewable energy product BolySolar Enhancer and BolySolar Doubler.
The patent-pending solution utilizes mirrors or reflective Fresnel lens technology to concentrate light into the focal area, which can be mounted directly to a solar panel. Both solutions are constructed to enhance current technology solar panel solutions. (See drawing)
Boly Solar Enhancer has the following characteristics:
- It can be applied to existing installations to increase power generations, so to recover investments costs sooner.
- Has 1.3 times peak density increase over existing fixed PV installations
- Generates 1.4 times more annual electricity from existing fixed PV installations
- Attaches to existing fixed PV installations; no need to re-arrange the panel layout
- Designed to be an aftermarket consumer product for utility and single panel solutions
Boly Solar Doubler, more powerful than the Enhancer, provides:
- A solution that will typically double the electricity output of a PV panel with flanking reflective Fresnel lens and mirrors.
- 1.8-2 times annual electricity output boost from fixed PV installations
- Attaches to any solar panel, with or without a single axis tracking
- Option for low cost single axis tracker with self-cleaning technology
These products will reduce costs from 20-30% and increase power production by 1.4-2.0 times. “With the current price of solar panels declining, our solution will bring down costs down by a further 30% or more, and make higher efficiency panels more economically attractive. This makes utility scale solar power plant immediately more economical than fossil fuel power plants.” said Dr. Xiaoping Hu, CEO of Bolymedia Holdings Co. Ltd.